there’s safety in numbers
People with a uterus will get about 500 periods in their lifetime. Meaning that you’ll be on your period for a total of around 2500 days. With a loss of about 1440 ounces of blood. Which is approximately how much blood there is in 9 adult human bodies. That, my friend, is some very badass stuff.
if it’s not relevant to the plot for them to be queer it’s not relevant to the plot for them to straight either
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hi everyone!! I’m so happy to be hosting this book giveaway. This is just a way for me to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I just wanted to do something nice for you guys as a thank you for all your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books. The books will be in paperback format.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends December 27th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!